A traditional thatched roof home at the edge of sleepy Bay Mau water palm forest, Jardin de Mai Hoi An Cottage is a stylish holiday home and haven of tranquility. The cottage is a four bedrooms vacation rental that is ideal for a 5-6 person family or two small families. The interior is spacious and there’s a large lush water palm garden near by.
You can easily self-cater with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen (we can also deliver all the supplies you need on request). From inside you can enjoy views of the garden and the pond.
When you finally decide to drag yourself away from the cottage for sightseeing, Hoi An’s old town is a short taxi ride away. if you like riding bicycle around, the surrounding area offers you one of the best biking back roads for bikers with beautiful rice fields.
- King sized bed/ twin single bed (180cm x 200cm or ) with en-suite bathroom
- Cotton linen, towels.
- Kitchen equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, dual burner, rice cooker, oven, hot water kettle, dinnerware and cookware
- Charcoal BBQ
- Air-conditioned & fan
- Free wireless broadband internet
- Bamboo day bed, sun lounges, dinning table and chairs
- Sun Lounge with chairs and table on the wooden/bamboo deck built over the pond.
- Bicycles provided free
- Grocery purchase service available. Our market list will be provided once your reservation is confirmed.
- Airport/Train Station transfers – One Way: Car (maximum 3 adults) US$20. Van (4 + adults) US$30
- Daily maid and gardening
- Washing clothes
- For 2016 and 2017 the rate is US$95 per night.
- All rental payments require 50% deposit to confirm booking then remainder paid in cash on arrival.
- We prefer Vietnamese Dong and/or US Dollars – if you only have AUS$, GBP or Euros we will need to double check our rate before accepting.
Note: The rate includes breakfast.